The men's 1260v7 is a serious game changer for overpronators, delivering premium stability and superb cushioning without sacrificing style. Proudly assembled in the USA, this new version maintains the support you need while upping the cushioning with a nitrogen-infused FuelCell midsole. On long runs or short runs, this men's running shoe provides support to moderate overpronators while taking comfort to the next level. Nitrogen-infused FuelCell midsole cushioning coupled with a blown rubber outsole provides an extensive amount of shock absorption and stabilizing supporting the men’s 1260v7.
- Weight: 334.2 grams (11.8 oz)
- Synthetic/TPU upper
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- FuelCell is a nitrogen-infused foam that drives the athlete off the cushioning platform quickly and delivers long-lasting performance
- No-sew material application
- Dual density midsole
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole