On hot summer days the Nike Breathe Rise 365 Short-Sleeve Top is the next best thing to wearing no shirt at all. It's made with a soft synthetic blend that boasts high levels of breathability and moisture-wicking performance, helping to keep you cool and dry even when the temperatures rise. That breathability is compounded by targeted mesh zones that provide necessary airflow in the areas where heat builds most, eliminating distracting discomfort when you're trying to get in the zone. In addition to the breathability, this shirt has design elements that are tailored for running as well. The rear hem extends further than normal to ensure constant coverage during bouncy running motions, and the shoulder seams are moved forward for greater comfort when you need to layer in cooler weather. Add in reflective elements for those beat-the-heat sunset runs, and you've got a dependable go-to shirt all summer long.
- Soft and breathable top for summer running
- Mesh ventilation zones boost airflow in key areas
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Forward shoulder seams prevent discomfort and chafing under layers
- Ergonomic hem maintains coverage while running