Comfort and support have never been so balanced thanks to the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe. Boasting responsive cushioning, a secure and stable fit, and plenty of dynamic support, this shoe is a reliable everyday trainer for those looking for more support on their runs. The engineered mesh upper is highly breathable, and features Flywire cables and a partially-wrapped heel overlay that maximize the security and hold of your fit, without feeling too restricting. It's outfitted with a Dynamic Support midsole that provides a smooth and stable transition from heel to toe, and works with the responsive Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot for a more energized toe-off. Added rubber in the forefoot also enhances this cushioning for a smoother ride during your long daily miles.
- A daily trainer that offers a smooth ride and comfortable stability
- Breathable mesh upper features Flywire cables for a secure fit
- Dynamic Support midsole keeps your stride transitions smooth
- Responsive cushioning in the forefoot puts a spring in your toe-off
- Heel overlay wraps around for a more supportive and stable fit